Monday, April 17, 2006

....and then she asked "why"

Ive learnt many things on the path today. I walked alone for 5 hours and didnt speak to anyone else in that time. It was mediatative and slightly annoying.

I dont have time to tell you all that I learnt today but the summary is that you should not ask WHY we are doing this. Its day 7 and it feels like we have been walking for a year and I started to wonder why i was doing this.....

and there is no answer to that when the road is long and the rain is falling

Off to treat my new blisters and shin splint! ;)

More soon

Kellie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kellie,
Congratulations on climbing your first mountain, well done! Keep on hanging in there, I'll be following your footsteps along the way - Lyn Hill

Emma said...

Hi Kell! Love reading your updates- congratulations on that first big achievement! I'm glad you've met so many nice people already...hang in there. Thinking of you..Love Em xx